31 mars 2008 - Tibet libre



Manifestation de solidarité avec le peuple Tibetain ANNECY

3 commentaires:

fft-ifft a dit…

The picture you show me hurts my heart deeply,priend! I hope you can go www.anti-cnn.com for truth.Tidet was,is and always part of China.

Célia et Yann a dit…

Hello my friend.
We don't have problem with chinese people and we respect your culture but we disagree with your governement's methods about tibetan culture respect and human rights.
You probably won't be able to see this following sites: http://www.rsf-chinese.org/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c4_hdzLVFQ
It's the another proof that your governement hide to chinese people about tibetan culture respect and human rights.

Zhou Junming a dit…

There is one proverb that "No investigation,No speaking", How much do you know about China, How much do you know the old tibet? Your guys should be shame of Torch relay in Paris. What is so called romantic city, Paris even can not protect an innocent girl.
I respected your culture once and your government once, But I give up my plan to anyplace of France.
You are innocent too, guy, maybe you are one of the protesters, but you can caculate how much you get. Nothing except couple of dollars.
I invite you to come to China, come to Tibet. Your protest let Dalai deem his behavior is right, He can kill more more innocent Tibetan.
Friend,prejudice is not good for Sino-France relationship.
Hope we can be friends.